About Me

Friday, January 17, 2014

Announcement

Hi there,

it's not an announcement actually, just simply put it there, just want to say hi to everybody who likes my blog..likes?..heh..well my blog is just for sharing links...nothing else..how do you find my blog?..is it just goggling?..or someone gave you my blog's link?..

well for now i still can keep up for any updates for my blog, not so much but....still you can find new update...yess you can see there...mostly everyday i tried to upload for new updates...

if you can't find any files you want...you can click any of my sharing link on the right side in this blog....maybe you can find it there....i didn't say much in this blog..because of my very bad English...so what i do is just for sharing new updates..that's all...i can understand everything when i'm read,  but it's hard to write everything in English..hahhaha...

i just want to sharing my thoughts for this post actually, nothing else...so guys. have fun, while i'm still upload for new updates...thank you very much for visiting my blog...sorry for my english....and last but not least i like yupi, saya suka yupi, yupi daisuki desu~!!!...hehehheheh...

15 comments:

  1. found yr blog thru goggling... thks yr sharing... its one of the good places for downloading Jpop stuff... I enjoy the magazines' links the most... Keep it up as long as u could... lastly, thks again for yr hard work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i found that, magazines is the most popular downloads in this blog, maybe the files is small and faster to download...thank you for visiting my blog~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog.
    thank u for your job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. I visit here almost every day. Keep it up my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for all the hard work you do. I originally found your blog through Google, but now I check pretty much every day to see if there are any updates. I also enjoy the magazine scans, but I also download music videos for any idols I like. Thanks again, and good luck with all your other endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much for sharing.... ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks a lot to both of you~!!..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also found your blog through google while i try to find akb stuff...love your blog...thanks for all your hard work,,,keep it !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your hard work in idol share links !!
    I found your blog through google and I really like your blog ^^

    ありがとう ! またよろしくお願いします

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello from mexico ,found your blog by google and i just like loveit , thanks for athe videos.!!!!ll

    ReplyDelete